- There is now a bond requirement similar to the existing bond for passive residents but only for 15,000 euros for each shareholder of the company. The difference is that the bond needs to be paid at the time of the application and not as in passive applications as the final step after the medical interview. The new bond does not extend to dependant spouses who are not shareholders and who are still obliged to wait for 12 months before they can join the principal applicant. Note that children can be included with the principal applicant but there is another set procedure for this.
- The minimum requirement for the days spent in Andorra for this category is now 183 days (before it was not specified with a "degree of permanence" that was never clearly defined). This means that residents under this category will be fiscal as opposed to passive who "can be".
- The amount of share capital in a company has been increased from more than 10% (as before) to more than 20%.
Some years ago I realised that there was little or no up to date information on Andorra residency out there on the internet other than international or internet based organisations so I put together this website to inform you personally about Andorra and all the advantages that becoming a resident confers. The response has been one of gratitude really, from Australia to UK, India and all parts of the globe and the main thread of this feedback is “I didn't know Andorra had all this to offer" and "I had heard of Andorra but didn't really know where it was".
Choosing the right person or company to help and to advise in monumental and life changing decisions is the most important factor in relocating to and living in a foreign country, and with this in mind I look forward to hearing from you on any question you may have without obligation….
Tel +376 836255
(I have had to separate emails as follows:)
E-mail: New Enquiries email@example.com
Existing clients: firstname.lastname@example.org
Xalet Crozade - Xixerella - La Massana
AD 400 - Principat D' Andorra
Copyrights J W Serveis 2016. All rights reserved
Free and without obligation initial advice on all aspects of becoming a resident in Andorra
Advising on the most suitable hotels, areas to visit and where to avoid when you visit, and most importantly I will meet you upon your arrival and spend time ensuring that you are familiar with the best aspects that Andorra has to offer,
- Preparing all documents for compliance as required under current Andorran banking policy and on your visit, personally introducing you to a bank manager here and arranging a meeting for you with private investment banking should you wish to discuss investment through Andorran banks
- Arranging advice from professional tax advisers in Andorra
- Arranging meetings with a lawyer to discuss and proceed with company formation and accounting support
Co-ordinating your application including the completion and acceptance by Immigration of the full set of documentation,
Arranging viewings to suit your requirements for the rental or purchase of property through reliable partnered estate agents,
Arranging the basic insurance cover to satisfy Immigration requirements should this be required,
Co-ordinating and arranging schooling for your children,
Co-ordinating and arranging the removal to Andorra of your furniture and personal effects from anywhere in the world,
Assistance in importing cars that you may wish to bring with you or purchase in another country to take advantage of the available concession for no import tax on cars for newly arrived residents,
Personal assistance in connecting and installing electricity, telephone, Internet access (high speed fibre optics for those with internet businesses), satellite dish, local driving license, and that all important ski pass
And any other advice on, taxes, local living expenses, access, importing and exporting, local schooling, local wills, local driving licenses, and just about anything relative to your relocation
Or if you are just interested in property for investment or a ski holiday home near the pistes, let me act for you and weed out the suitable properties for you to view with a local agent.
"Post Application" services not only to see you through the period of settling in, but also to look after all your residential administration, registration, mail, property maintenance requirements and of course the renewals on the due dates.
So, just where do I start? Just follow the arrow and see which categories of residency are available for you and your family!